Are you passionate about animals? Do you want to support us in our mission to promote the conservation and welfare of wildlife in their natural habitat and in captivity, and to educate and inspire the public? Then volunteer with us!
We’re always looking for people to join the WildLife Foundation team and help us raise awareness and funds for our projects around the world.
Just so you know – our volunteering roles don’t involve working directly with our animals but your help will be invaluable to animals all over the planet.
Conservation station volunteer
We’re looking for volunteers to be based at our Conservation Station, at Yorkshire Wildlife Park.
You’ll be able to talk to guests at the park about what WildLife Foundation does, and ways they can get involved. You will also be able to help us fundraise, by collecting donations and selling our ethically-sourced, eco-friendly products.
We’re looking for volunteers to provide a friendly welcome and support fundraising activities at our events.
Who we are looking for
• We’re looking for someone with the following skills and attributes:
• Friendly, outgoing, self-confident, and comfortable speaking to guests of all ages
• Reliability and regular attendance
• Passionate and keen to learn
• Happy to be on their feet and outside
• Willing to volunteer for a maximum of size events a year
• 18 or over
What’s in it for you?
• Knowledge that you are helping a leading animal conservation charity
• An opportunity to fain valuable knowledge and experience
• Boosts your CV
• Opportunities to meet like-minded people
• Travel reimbursement
UPCOMING EVENT DATES
May half term: 30th May-6th June
Safari Nights: 13th-20th-27th August
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please leave your name and email in the form below.